We’re recruiting AHP leaders to the North West AHP Workforce Council
05 September 2019
We are currently seeking further members to join our North West AHP Workforce Council.
The Council provides a strategic advisory and action group on AHP workforce transformation across the region. It supports the development of a safe, effective and responsive AHP workforce by:
- Supporting the implementation, adoption and spread of national and regional priorities for the AHP and wider workforce to support improvements in population health, patient outcomes and service delivery.
- Supporting AHP leadership capacity and capability within the region.
- Providing timely strategic advice and intelligence on AHP workforce supply and transformation to HEE, NHS England, NHS Improvement and stakeholders
As an advisory body to HEE for over 10 years, this is an exciting time as we focus on supporting the Long Term Plan and Interim NHS People Plan.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from AHP leaders in the North West who are working as designated senior professional service managers or leads working in NHS provider organisations in the North West for:
- diagnostic radiography.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the AHP workforce across the region and nationally. We are looking for people with strong professional networks and experience in strategic influencing and decision making, partnership working and leadership. We particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) colleagues.
We can offer you:
- Leadership development and support opportunities.
- Strong connections with the regional and national AHP leadership team and work programmes.
- A supportive team and network.
This is a voluntary role, which includes 4 meetings a year plus occasional short life working groups. Download the current Terms of Reference for more information, and more information on the board can be also found on our website.
If you are interested in becoming a Board member in one of the categories listed above, please complete the EOI proforma and return to firstname.lastname@example.org , along with a short CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, by Friday 20 September.