North West AHP Workforce Improvement Collaborative - book your place today
22 October 2020
There are a few places available on our funded action learning sets:
- Equality, diversion and inclusion
- AHP support workforce
- Advanced practice and FCP
These are open to applications from all Chief AHPs, AHP leads, professional leads and team leaders.
AHP leaders taking part will be supported to take forward focused work or projects across their organisation or system through facilitated online action learning sets and peer-to-peer support.
The sets will provide a supportive environment for small groups to discuss, reflect and find solutions in a common area of interest, leading to:
- Measurable benefits to services and patient care
- Personal and leadership development
- Improved health and wellbeing through time, space and support to focus on priorities
- Collaboration across system and the region
Each cohort has 6 facilitated action learning sets lasting around 1 hour 30 minutes each and we have spaces available for Equality, diversity and inclusion (cohort 3 & 4), AHP support workforce (cohort 5 & 6) and Advancing practice including first contact practitioners (cohort 8).
For the full details and to apply, please view the following article.
Deadline for applications is Friday 30th October.