HEE launches free COVID-19 e-learning for nurses, midwives and AHPs
27 April 2020
Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) has recently added additional learning pathways for nurses, midwives and AHPs to an e-learning programme designed to help the health and care workforce respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
To raise awareness as widely as possible of these new resources and how they can be accessed, I would be grateful if you could please share this information with your networks.
The programme entitled 'Resources for Nurses, Midwives and AHPs Returning to work, being Redeployed or Up-Skilled' now has a dedicated link and includes specific learning pathways for the following groups:
- Registered nurses and AHPs deployed from a different clinical specialty
- Returning nurses
- Newly registered nurses and AHPs, or students opting into a revised programme structure
- Internationally trained nurses awaiting UK registration
- Independent sector nurses supporting the NHS
- Returning midwives
- Physical skills for nurses and AHPs working in mental health, learning disability and autism
A learning pathway for nurses and AHPs working in primary and community care will be added in the coming days.
As you may know, the Covid-19 programme is free to access for the UK health and care workforce, without the need to register. However, if staff wish to record their learning activity against their user account, they will need to either log in or register here.
If you have any questions about the resources, please contact Agnes.Hibbert@hee.nhs.uk.
In the meantime, for wider updates on how HEE is supporting nursing and midwifery around the Covid-19 pandemic, please visit www.hee.nhs.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-information-nurses-midwives.