‘Work as done vs work as imagined’ – making quality management a daily reality (Webinar 3)
This Event has now passed
Join Q for the third webinar in their series looking at quality management systems. This time they'll be considering quality control - understanding how well you are doing & how to keep on track, and what it means to embed continuous improvement directly into workplace practices.
They'll also be exploring how some NHS organisations are building in visual management, real-time feedback and daily routines to develop continuous improvement at the heart of services.
– Learn about best practice in daily quality control from examples in health and wider industries
– Recognise current approaches within own organisational context and consider how these can be improved or spread to have wider impact
– Share and collaborate with others to build best practice across the network
- Ann Hill, Head of Improvement Capability NHS E/I South West
- Richard Best, Director of Improvement University Hospitals Plymouth
- Sarah Scales, Associate Director of Transformation Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Nicola Bateman, Associate Professor in Operations Management University of Leicester
25 May 2022 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM