Dietetic education expansion workshop (NW)
This Event has now passed
This interactive workshop will focus on supporting dietetic education expansion across the North West.
Discussion will include:
- Growing dietetic workforce supply to meet future demand.
- Updates on education expansion plans from the University of Chester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Central Lancashire.
- Sustainable approaches to growing and ensuring dietetic placement capacity across the region.
The workshop is aimed at:
- HEI leads
- Enabling Effective Learning Environment (EELE) leads.
- Practice education leads.
- Chief AHPs/AHP leads and Dietetic Service Managers.
- Private, independent and voluntary organisations as employers of dietitians, and as providers of dietetic practice placements.
- Training hub leads interested in establishing and developing primary care placements for pre-registration dietetic students.
Agenda to follow in April and joining details will be sent the week before the event.
To secure your place, please register by logging into the website and completing the registration form which will appear at the bottom of this page. If you are not a member of the website you will need to register first before being able to book your place for the event.
18 May 2021 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM