North West AHP Network
To support the best possible health and care for people and communities in the North West by enabling the allied health professions workforce to respond to, lead and influence local workforce priorities.
We support delivery of the Long Term Plan, forthcoming workforce implementation plan and Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships/Integrated Care Systems' workforce priorities by:
- Providing timely strategic support, advice and intelligence on AHP workforce supply, development and transformation to HEE, NHS England and NHS Improvement and other national and regional stakeholders.
- Accelerating implementation, adoption and spread of national and regional priorities for the AHP workforce to support improvements in population health, patient outcomes and service delivery.
Find out about our current programmes of work via the Our Work section of the website.
Membership of the network consists of AHPs and other health and care professionals working at all levels within health and social care. The network is not just for senior managers – all levels of the workforce can get involved. We aim to include members from all sectors, including:
- NHS providers of care (acute, community and mental health).
- Non-NHS providers of NHS funded health and social care.
- Local authority providers of health and social care.
- Education providers.
- NHS commissioning organisations.
As a member you receive emails to update you on AHP news, activities and events in the North West, along with inspiration and information on how you can get involved in developing the culture and shaping the future of AHPs across our region.