The North West AHP Network exists for and on behalf of members and we want AHPs and ODPs across the region to be involved in and influence our work. Anyone can get involved – we’re keen to hear from students and new graduates as well as more experienced AHPs and ODPs.
Here are some ways that you can get involved:
- Register as a member on this NW AHP Network website – free and easy to do
- Attend one of our 3 yearly Network events advertised here
- Add or take part in discussion topics on our website forum
- Share examples of innovation and good practice
- Share network information with colleagues and encourage them to join
- Join us on Twitter @NWAHP @NaomiMcVey @Sue_AHP #nwahp